Take care, protect and give your hair incredible properties with the help of macadamia hair oil. This hydrates your hair deeply, brings shine, softness and many other benefits that will surprise you. The use of macadamia today has become quite common and everything is thanks to the positive effects it brings to the hair.
What is macadamia for hair? The macadamia is a nut from cold countries, it is cold pressed and that is how the miraculous macadamia nut oil is extracted. When used as a hair treatment it promises in a very short time changes in your hair from the root to the tips.
Properties of macadamia oil for hair
Of all macadamia hair oil is the most valuable and with the greatest amount of nutrients, it is called liquid gold, it is really very good for hair and skin. It has important properties, which allow it to be considered one of the best oils for hair care.
It has regenerating, antioxidant, softening, soothing and moisturizing properties. Macadamia oil is rich in omega 7 fatty acids and sterols.
Benefits of macadamia oil for hair
- Provides intense nutrition
- Deeply hydrates
- Strengthens weak and fragile hair
- Avoid frizz and frizz
- Brings shine, smoothness and movement
- Repair damaged hair
- Heals and regenerates split ends
- Prevents premature hair aging
- Prevents hair loss
- Stimulates growth
- keeps it silky, vigorous and radiant
- Facilitates smoothing
- Helps to fix the curls
- Reduces dandruff
How to use macadamia hair oil?
Macadamia oil is used in different ways on the hair, from the direct use of it to the scalp, also combined with other ingredients, ie a macadamia hair mask. Here’s how to do it:
Macadamia oil for hair loss
The easiest way to do this is by placing a small amount of macadamia oil in your hands, rubbing it and then applying it over all the hair; providing gentle massages on the scalp.
Let stand between 20 minutes to half an hour and rinse with plenty of warm water and shampoo of your choice.
To nourish and strengthen hair
Another way to use it is through masks, here the macadamia oil is combined with a series of ingredients or with extra oil, it is applied to the hair depending on the indications of each particular treatment.
Treatment to hydrate
It can also be used under a hot oil process, that is, a small amount of macadamia oil is taken in a bain-marie for two minutes.
Then it is applied to the hair and scalp, covered with a warm towel for a few minutes and finally rinsed with plenty of warm water.
Macadamia oil for curly hair
The macadamia oil curly hair and oily hair is preferably applied as a conditioner, ie without touching the scalp means to ends thus it does not affect the excess hair sebum and fixed more easily curls.
Macadamia Hair Masks
A treatment of macadamia in the hair provides benefits, properties, and nutrients capable of achieving wonderful changes in a very short time.
As I mentioned before, one way to use macadamia oil in the hair is through masks and then I share some of the most used recipes.
Argan and macadamia hair oil
- Combine two tablespoons of argan oil with two of macadamia oil, rub in your hands and apply to your hair, this being wet.
- Then provide circular massages on the scalp for a couple of minutes and let rest for 30 more minutes.
- Then rinse with plenty of warm water and apply shampoo preferably without salt. Repeat once or twice a week.
Aloe vera and macadamia for hair
- Extract the gel from an aloe vera and add two tablespoons of macadamia oil, then mix very well until obtaining a homogeneous paste.
- Apply on the hair and scalp, while you massage circular with the tips of your fingers for a couple of minutes.
- Leave on for 25 more minutes and finally rinse with warm water and shampoo of your choice.
- Repeat the procedure twice a week.
Macadamia shampoo for hair
Another way to take advantage of the macadamia oil is by adding a spoonful of this oil to your shampoo, mix very well so that everything is very well incorporated. And apply the shampoo as you do it regularly with the same consistency.