Do you want your hair to look smoother and do not want to subject your hair to treatments that mistreat it? Try the milk and you will get a more smooth and beautiful hair
Are you looking for a makeover of your hair, but you can not afford the expensive beauty salon treatments? Do you want your hair to look more smooth and do not want to subject your hair to treatments that end up mistreating it and the results are not expected or last a short time ?.
What would happen if I told you that you can do wonders with your hair using only a little milk that you always have in your home? That would be great, right? Milk has many wonderful properties that can make magic on your skin and hair. Keep reading to find out how to smooth your hair with milk!
Milk contains two types of proteins, whey, and casein that are good for your hair. A diet low in protein can cause your hair to thin or stop growing and fall too. The health of your hair depends on how healthy you are.
Milk serum reduces hair loss and strengthens it, the topical use of whey stimulates the hair follicles, while casein is rich in glutamine, which is an essential amino acid, which improves hair follicle growth and, therefore, casein is essential for hair growth.
Straighten your hair at home with milk
These homemade treatments are fabulous for the hair and although you have very frizzy hair you may not notice a big difference, your curls will look more beautiful, the hair will not have frizz and it will be very easy to handle it. If, on the other hand, your hair is wavy, these treatments with the passage of time will give you a smoother hair without abuse.
Milk treatment to straighten hair
- Fill 1/2 cup of milk in a spray bottle. Thick and creamy milk will provide better results. You can even consider using powdered milk for the hair mask.
- Spray the milk evenly on your wet hair. Remember that you should wet your hair very well, so make sure you spray enough on your scalp and hair ends.
- Use a wide tooth comb to untangle your hair. Comb it every five minutes so that your hair does not curl or curl, as it will solidify and it will be a pain to remove later.
- Continue massaging the scalp. You must give the milk time to penetrate the hair, combing it smoothing every strand of hair.
- Rinse your hair thoroughly with a salt-free shampoo, so it does not smell like milk later.
- Let the hair dry. If you have wavy hair, the milk mask will work like magic and you will straighten it. However, if you have a curly mane, it will soften and condition your curls and if you want to straighten it with the iron it will be much easier to get a fabulous smooth.
Treatment with Lemon milk to straighten hair
- Pour 1 cup of milk into a bowl and squeeze half a lemon into it, mix very well.
- Put this mixture in the refrigerator for an hour. Now apply it, covering your hair completely (if you have a lot of hair or it is very long, increase the amounts so that your hair is completely wet).
- Take a towel and warm it using a dryer for a few minutes. Wrap the warm towel around your head, this will help absorb the nutrients.
- Now simply wash your hair after 50 minutes.
Treatment of honey milk to straighten hair
- In a glass jar, mix 1/2 cup of milk and two tablespoons of honey. Pour it into a spray bottle and spray it from the root to the ends.
- Leave it on for 3 hours, and then wash your hair with shampoo and condition as you normally do.
- Use cold water to rinse your hair. Comb your hair with a wide-toothed comb when it is still wet and let it dry in the air.
- Repeat this process regularly to get smoother hair naturally. Using cold water along with a soothing mask is a great way to help straighten hair.
- After washing, change the water from hot to cold. Try to make it as cold as possible. Freshwater will make the hair brighter, help control curling and smooth it.
Milk, banana, and honey to straighten hair
- Take 1 cup of milk and 2-3 Tbsp of honey. Mix it well to create a good paste.
- Add 2-3 Tbsp of mashed banana to make the mixture thicker and more effective. Bananas are good hair moisturizers.
- Apply this paste on your hair and let it act for 2 or 3 hours. Wait for it to dry completely.
- Now, wash it with regular shampoo and let it air dry.
Here’s our top picks for you!
|Davines OI All in One Milk|
|milk_shake Incredible Milk|
The mixtures mentioned above are some effective ways to straighten curly hair. The most common method is to use a trowel, while the other four are simpler methods of straightening hair made at home. But these natural ways of straightening the hair are very effective. They do not have any side effects on your hair.