Are you looking for a solution for the care of your dry and brittle hair? The use of vegetable glycerin is a good option to solve this problem. It is natural, it is based on herbs and is a formula that has been proven for centuries. Glycerin is an extract of natural carbohydrates from vegetable oils. It is soluble in water, as well as alcohol. Glycerin is itself a very good solvent for many other substances. It is popularly used to make medications, as well as cosmetics. It is odorless and transparent, with a sweet taste. It has a syrup consistency, which makes it an excellent ingredient in soaps and shampoos.
Benefits of glycerin for hair
Glycerin is a substance that comes from vegetable oils and is used to make many cosmetic products, such as soaps, lotions, and conditioners because of the magnificent properties it has for the skin, as it is highly moisturizing and moisturizing. It is these same properties of glycerin that are turning it into an increasingly used product to improve the health and appearance of hair, and it can be used to hydrate the hair in depth, fighting dryness and hair damage in a way much faster.
Below, we detail what are all the benefits of glycerin for hair:
- Glycerin is good for dry hair, as it can attract moisture and retain it in the hair fibers, protecting them from the damage that external pollutants can cause. With its use, it is possible to hydrate even the driest parts of the hair.
- Being so moisturizing and moisturizing, it acts as a perfect natural hair repair and conditioner, giving the hair fibers a greater softness and leaving the hair much more silky, beautiful and shiny.
- It helps fight problems such as split ends, which helps the hair to grow faster and in a much healthier way.
- Another of the great benefits of glycerin for hair is that it helps eliminate frizz and facilitates styling by making hair much more disciplined.
- It effectively combats dehydration of the scalp and can help prevent the tightness and itchy rashes that can occur in this area when it is dry.
Glycerin for curly hair
We have already discovered that glycerin is good for dry hair, however, is it good for all hair types?
There has been a lot of talk about glycerin for curly hair because while some women defend its benefits even for afro hair, there are those who claim that glycerin for curly hair is not recommended.
We want you to know that this does not depend so much on the type of hair a girl has but on the place where she lives. This is because glycerin takes moisture from the outside and causes the hair to absorb it so that it is always optimally hydrated. Therefore, it is recommended to avoid glycerin if you live in dry climates, as the product will not take moisture from outside and, therefore, your hair will not receive its benefits.
Homemade recipe with glycerin for dry and damaged hair
- In a bowl add 1 tablespoon olive oil, 1 tablespoon honey and 1 tablespoon glycerin mix very well to form a uniform paste.
- You must place it in your hair after having washed it, while still wet.
- Leave for 20 minutes gently massaging
- Then rinse with plenty of water and repeat this procedure twice a week.
Homemade recipe with glycerin for oily hair and eliminate dandruff
- Place 2 tablespoon of aloe vera and 1/2 glass of glycerin in a single container, (only use aloe vera gel) stir well to form a homogeneous mixture.
- Then place over the entire scalp and leave for half an hour, gently massaging.
- After half an hour you should rinse thoroughly with plenty of cold water, repeat twice a week.
- Avoid using glycerin when the weather is extremely wet or dry.
- Do not use glycerin immediately after using a hair dye.
- You can use glycerin in order to define curls, moisturize or moisturize the hair.
- Use vegetable glycerin avoids using synthetic.
|100% Pure Vegetable Glycerin, USP Certified, Perfect Soap Base for DIYs, Bubble Bath, Natural Hair and Face Moisturizer for Dry Skin, and Glycerin Soap|
|Organic Vegetable Glycerin by Sky Organics - Non-GMO, Kosher, USP Grade, Hypoallergenic, Cold-pressed - Benefits Hair & Skin - Excellent Emollient- Ideal Soap Base|
|Vegetable Glycerin by Pure Organic Ingredients, Food & USP Pharmaceutical Grade, Kosher, Vegan, Hypoallergenic Moisturizer And Skin Cleanser|