Aloe vera is a highly recommended and beneficial product to keep your hair and scalp very well taken care of. You already knew it! It is even used in beauty products thanks to its high content of nutrients and properties, among these products is the aloe shampoo of which we will speak today.
Now, I wonder, have you tried aloe vera shampoo? If you have not done so, I invite you to continue reading so that you know each one of its benefits, properties, and nutrients that it contributes to the hair.
Properties of aloe vera shampoo
As I said before aloe vera is really beneficial to our hair and this is due to the nutrients it has, then I show you each of its components and properties so you know more about this aloe shampoo.
The aloe and therefore the shampoo of this plant is rich in vitamins A, B 1, B 5, B 6, B 12, C and E, has a significant amount of calcium, mucilage, and antioxidants.
The aloe vera shampoo provides antibacterial, antifungal, regenerative, moisturizing, cleansing, antiseptic, astringent and restorative properties.
Benefits of aloe vera shampoo
Among its main benefits for hair we have:
- Regenerates the hair fiber
- Strengthens hair follicles
- Fight the dandruff
- Prevents hair loss
- Stimulates growth
- Maintains healthy scalp
- Avoid hair aging
- Repairs the damage suffered by chemicals
- Keeps hair soft and manageable
- Combat dryness
- Provides brightness and volume
- Produces collagen
- Reduces excessive fat
- Hydrates and moisturizes
- Fights itching and irritation
How to make homemade aloe vera shampoo?
Preparing a homemade aloe shampoo is not difficult if you have all the ingredients. Something you should know is that there are two ways to prepare it since one is ideal for reducing and regulating the fat in the hair, while the other is especially for dry hair and to moisturize it.
Aloe vera shampoo for oily hair
The shampoo of aloe and onion keeps the scalp free of grease and clean pores which favors growth and prevents hair loss.
- Blend the 2 leaves of aloe vera gel with 1/2 onion to obtain a liquid consistency, then strain and keep only the liquid part.
- Add the 1 lemon juice and shampoo, mix well until all the ingredients are incorporated.
- Then place the obtained mixture inside the shampoo container.
- Keep in the fridge after each application.
Wash your hair three to four times a week, perform circular massages on the scalp, rinse with plenty of water and let it dry in the open air.
Aloe vara shampoo for dry hair
The shampoo of aloe and honey is ideal for dry and brittle hair, keeps it hydrated helping to prevent hair loss, in turn providing softness, shine and better handling.
- Add 2 Leaves of Aloe Vera, 1 Tbsp of coconut or argan or almond oil and 1/2 honey in a blender.
- Then combine the above mixture with the neutral shampoo and mix very well.
- Save the result inside the chosen container and keep it in the fridge after you use it.
Apply as you do with your usual shampoo two to three times a week, rinse well and dry without using irons or hair dryers.
Jojoba oil aloe vera shampoo
Strengthens the hair, greatly enhances the growth of it, prevents the fall and fights the frizz. It is also very good for regulating fat and keeping the scalp clean and hydrated.
- Blend 5 Tbsp of aloe vera gel and 3 Tbsp jojoba oil, then add the result to the neutral shampoo and mix very well.
- Once the previous mixture is prepared, place it inside a container and keep it in the refrigerator after each application.
Apply it to damp hair three times a week.
Chamomile aloe vera shampoo
Offers deep cleansing to the hair, helps fight dryness and dandruff.
- Mix 3 Tbsp aloe vera gel with 5 Tbsp chamomile infusion and then add the result to the neutral shampoo.
- Try to incorporate everything very well until you obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Keep inside the fridge after you use it.
Rosemary aloe vera shampoo
This shampoo is highly recommended to strengthen the hair, it brings shine and softness.
- Mix 5 Tbsp infusion of rosemary with 3 Tbsp aloe vera gel and then add the result into the baby shampoo container.
- Shake well to fully incorporate and preserve the shampoo in the refrigerator.
- Apply three times or more a week, let dry naturally avoiding hair dryers and irons.