Sugarbearhair Vitamins are a popular, soft and delicious hair vitamins that many celebrities use. Celebrities like Kim Kardashian, Kylie Jenner, Chelsea Houska and Andi Dorfman use sugarbearhair vitamins and can attest to its effectiveness. Chances are you have already seen them promoting these cute little blue sugar bear gummies. Not to be compared to candies like gummy bears, this product is actually a hair growth supplement that also acts as a multivitamin tablet. These things are packed full of different vitamins as well as biotin – a well-known compound that promotes hair growth. This substance not only helps your hair growth but it also strengthens your hair follicles to prevent hair loss. With this reason, there’s no wonder why celebrities are raving about them in many social media apps and websites.
The first thing you can observe when you start using sugarbearhair vitamins is the amazing smell they give out after you open its bottle. Because it is gelatinous you can just pop one in your mouth and start chewing. You can now experience the sweet and fruity taste of the hair growth vitamins. Just take two of them every day then you can get the full benefits of an increase in hair growth. Some people have experienced a weird aftertaste but that can easily be remedied by brushing your teeth after you have eaten them. Sugarbearhair vitamins are made from vegetarian, animal cruelty-free and naturally flavored ingredients that are a great supplementary to your diet. Here is a quick list of the vitamins and minerals you can receive:
- Vitamin A – great for the skin and scalp, helps protect your hair follicles
- Vitamin C – helps your hair grow stronger by developing collagen
- Vitamin E – essential for blood circulation, brings enough oxygen to your scalp
- Vitamin B6 – combined with zinc helps block DHT which causes hair loss
- Folic Acid – crucial to a body in repairing DNA. Supports cell division in the hair follicles
- Vitamin B12 – boost hair growth by helping form red blood cells
- Biotin – boost the production of fatty acids in the scalp, which in turn keep your hair health
- Pantothenic Acid – stimulates hair growth by developing natural keratin in the scalp
- Zinc – combined with biotin helps block DHT which causes hair loss
With these great nutritious compounds in your sugarbearhair vitamins, not only will your hair get nourished. But you can also get a nice clear skin when you use this great product. Another great component this product has that is known to help promote hair growth is coconut oil. This essential oil is used by many individuals worldwide to help support their hair and scalp. This is because it is similar to the natural oils the scalp produces. Though many use coconut oil as hot oil treatment for their hair, consuming it can still strengthen hair growth.
Sugarbearhair vitamins also do not contain any hormones so doesn’t affect facial or body hair. A great product for the ladies, it also contains no gelatin, dairy products, and gluten. This makes it a great product for those who are dieting and have a vegan lifestyle.