Chili tincture is used in medicine and in domestic cosmetology. It is composed of substances that nourish the scalp and have a beneficial effect on the hair roots. The useful ingredients increase blood flow by stimulating blood flow to the hair follicles. Because of this, hair loss stops and their growth increases. If you do the mask regularly, after 3-4 weeks you can see the effect of the procedure.
Many people suffer from excessive hair loss and alopecia. Treating the scalp and strengthening the hair roots can be independent, without the use of drugs. However, before starting treatment, it is necessary to identify the possible causes of the problem. These include:
- Lack of vitamins in the body.
- Respect a strict diet.
- Hormonal disorders.
- Consequences of the drug.
- Stress, depression, emotional and physical exhaustion.
The action of chili-based masks will increase if the root cause of the problem is eradicated. Only a complex impact can achieve effective results.
The dye has gained great popularity in home cosmetics thanks to the precious components that make up the red pepper. These are vitamins A and C, nicotinic acid, riboflavin, flavonoids, essential oils, and fats.
Medicinal properties of the agent:
- Improves blood circulation by promoting blood flow to hair follicles.
- Helps get rid of dandruff, which appears due to improper care for the scalp.
- Strengthens the hair from the roots.
- It nourishes hair follicles.
- Regulates excessive sebum secretion.
- Capsaicin is the main effective and precious component of the plant, it interacts with alcohol in the composition of the dye and irritates the skin of the head, activating the metabolism;
- The B group vitamins are responsible for the acceleration of the growth of the wires, their thickness and their strength;
- vitamin C increases immunity;
- vitamin A heals wounds and damages the skin of the head;
- iron, magnesium, potassium nourish and strengthen the hair structure, activate new bulbs.
Contraindications, in the presence of which the use of the funds must be abandoned:
- Individual intolerance to the components in the composition of the dye.
- Arterial hypertension. Dyeing can cause sudden pressure drops.
- Psoriasis and other skin diseases. Chili extract has an irritating effect on the skin and complicates the course of diseases.
- Damage to the skin: wounds, scratches, bruises.
- Period of menstruation.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding time.
- sensitive scalp
Based on the dye, effective hair masks can be prepared. To improve the efficiency of the instrument, experts recommend combining it with cosmetic oils: olive, castor, burdock or almond. And you can add natural homemade honey. Accelerates hair growth and normalizes the sebaceous glands.
The benefits of dying based on chili for hair
The use of tincture has a positive effect on the condition of hair follicles, allows to get rid of small areas of baldness, stimulates the growth of new hair and activates healthy follicles. Furthermore, if you use the drug correctly, you can successfully fight dandruff, greasy scalp, improve nutrition and provide oxygen to hair. This will best affect their appearance.
By combining the product with the oils, using masks you can achieve excellent results and significantly improve your hair. Furthermore, to improve the appearance of curls, it is possible to use a thoughtful spray for hair growth. In the process of applying pepper vodka, it is worthwhile to carefully observe the reaction of the scalp to avoid burns.
In summary, we can safely recommend pepper tincture to stimulate hair growth and thickness, as well as for care and nutrition. However, it is necessary to apply this powerful agent with caution, following the recommendations for application and maceration time on the scalp.
By observing the regularity and the system it is possible to obtain evident real results. Hair growth masks, including pepper infusion, help with any type of hair, but owners of dry curls must be careful and choose to save oil formulations.
The positive effect of the use of pepper tincture:
- Accelerates blood circulation, which promotes active hair growth
- Stop excessive hair loss
- Deeply nourishes hair follicles
- Treats seborrhea and dandruff
- Relieves itching and flaking
- It interferes with the appearance of a first gray hair
- Protects hair from the negative effects of the environment
- Restores the structure of the hair
- Makes hair strong, strong, elastic and shiny.
Pepper tinctures make such preparations for hair as masks, shampoos, balms, ointments. Red pepper dye for hair growth involves a liquid composition and has a more aggressive effect than more benign products with softening components.
How much to keep the pepper in your hair?
The terms of aging dyes on the head range from half an hour to “until you get bored”. Some users claim that it is possible to leave the composition on hair and at night. If you are afraid of burning your skin or are afraid of not keeping the mask, follow the following universal rule, suitable for any recipe with pepper tincture.
You should experience a rather strong but tolerable burning sensation. When it starts to decrease, pepper vodka can be washed away.
It should be noted that the experts do not recommend the pepper mixture on the head for more than 30-45 minutes, because it does not give a greater effect, it can only worsen the condition of the scalp, causing burns.
How often should pepper tincture be used?
The frequency of the masks and the rubbing with the addition of pepper tincture depends on the specific recipe, but in general, it is sufficient 1-2 times a week. It is advisable to take these course courses, for example, for 3 months once a year.
Regularity: the main key to success, from a single application of the “mood” effect, will be minimal and inconspicuous.
Recommendations for the use of pepper hair dyes
- Since the tincture of pharmaceutical pepper is prepared with alcohol, care must be taken for dry hair, otherwise, it may cause an increase in dryness and dandruff.
So first, pay attention to concentration, and secondly, make sure to add vegetable oil – almonds, olives, flaxseed, burdock – at will.
- Due to the smell and improve the effect, it is advisable to enrich the pepper masks with essential oils.
- For several days after applying the dye, try not to damage the irritated skin with styling products, hard hair brushes; You should not even dye your hair and the permanent.
- When applying and washing away the pepper vodka, take care of your eyes, do not let the pepper tincture settle on the mucous membranes, otherwise, you will get unforgettable sensations that you will hardly like.
- Attention! You can’t wash the mask, standing in the shower – because of the tincture of chili pepper, it will burn skin and eyes! Just by bending over the faucet and not washing, I only wash my head and my hair, otherwise, you can burn the skin on your face.
For people with dry and sensitive skin, it is better to lubricate the face with a greasy cream.
- After shampooing, it is useful to rinse the hair with natural water and apple cider vinegar (2 tablespoons of vinegar per 1 l of water).
- Before applying, wear cellophane gloves if you have dry and sensitive skin on your hands.
- Please note that pepper vodka diluted with water cannot reduce but improve the burning sensation. For the same reason, do not pepper wet hair.
- The warming effect of the pepper mask can trigger an increase in pressure; if you have a headache, wash the pepper tincture and avoid using it for several days.
Rules for the use of pepper tincture
Before applying the pepper-based infusion, carefully read the rules for using the instrument:
- Before performing the procedure, it is essential to carry out a test to identify allergic reactions and side effects.
- It is strictly forbidden to use the dye in its pure form. Must be added to the mask.
- Blondes are not recommended to use pepper tincture, as the agent can stain light strands.
- Owners of dry hair and sensitive scalp should not use the product based on pepper, because the infusion can cause itching, flaking, and dandruff.
- Make sure the mask does not get into your eyes.
- Rub the tincture of pepper exclusively on the scalp.
- Do not apply the product to the length of the strands, otherwise dry the ends, which will later have to be cut.
- The action of the mask is accompanied by a slight burning sensation.
- If you feel a severe headache, rinse the product immediately.
- Within 3 days after the procedure, try not to use hair styling products and stiff combs.
- Apply the masks for 10-15 minutes.
- Use the pepper tincture products once in 7 days for 1 month. Take a break – 60 days, after which repeat the procedure.
- Scalp diseases
- Mechanical damage to the skin
- Individual intolerance to the components