There are lots of essential oils that turn out to work like magic when applied to your body. From simple skincare solution to awesome ingredient for aroma therapy, oils are the solution to every little thing you need for your body. And one of these oils is argan oil for hair growth. But that is only one of the many benefits that argan oil can provide.
Argan oil is extracted from a nut inside a fruit that is native in Morocco. But this oil is not exclusively used in Morocco. It is widely used all over the world as a solution for all sorts of treatment and care.
SKINCARE BENEFITS YOU GET FROM USING ARGAN OIL
This argan oil for hair growth can also be used as an excellent skincare product. It is perfect for cell production since it offers tocopherol from vitamin E. This is why this oil works as:
Nighttime, Skin, and Whole-body Moisturizer : Argan oil works wonders as a moisturizer on your face and all over your body. Imbued with vitamins A and E, as well as fatty acid content, it helps the skin to have that natural glow. It is also easily absorbed by the skin and so does not have a greasy form on the skin.
Skin Toner : This oil can also work as skin toner by adding a drop of argan oil to your common toner or your favorite essential oil.
Exfoliating Solution : Argan oil works as an exfoliating solution that can help you get rid of dead skin cells and freshen your skin anew. Simply add the oil to 1 tablespoon of brown sugar and apply on your skin.
Anti-aging Solution : While argan oil for hair growth is its most popular usage, this oil is also an anti-aging solution. It has an anti-oxidant effect that improves the elasticity of the skin and helps you avoid wrinkles.
ARGAN OIL AS SKIN REPAIR TREATMENT
Argan oil is not only for skin care but also for its repair and treatment. It is reached in Omega-6 fatty acids and linoleic acid that helps inflammation on the skin. More than that, it also helps in the following skin problems:
- Acne – helps reduce inflammation and scarring through its anti-fungal, anti-viral, and anti-bacterial properties
- Stretch Marks – improves skin elastic and rejuvenates skin with its Vitamins A and E component
- Dry Skin – has Vitamin E and fatty acids that soothe and repairs damaged skin
- Skin Burn and Razor Bumps – effectively heals burns and bumps with its soothing Vitamin E properties
AWESOME HAIRCARE CHOICE
Argan oil for hair growth is one of the most effective hair care solutions. This liquid gold though does not only help in rejuvenating your hair but also works as:
- Leave-in conditioner – perfect if you have split ends, frizz, and flyaway hair
- Sleek and Shine Styling Solution – excellent styling agent that allows the hair to be more manageable when applied
- Overnight and Deep Conditioning Solution – ideal solution for dry and brittle hair and can be used as an overnight treatment for dry scalp
You can use argan oil for hair growth and other hair care solution you need, but you can also benefit you as a lip moisturizer and even for your nails. Just make sure that you don’t have any allergies to nuts that instead of enjoying its wonders, you suffer from allergies from using it.