I know how important it is for many to have long and especially healthy hair and many times it is something that we only have to appreciate from afar in the hair of other women since it is impossible for us to see our hair grow.
But this was already in the past today I want to share with you this valuable and wonderful product to accelerate hair growth and prevent hair loss.
It is the avocado, yes the delicious avocado, if you wonder how the avocado helps hair growth, it is very easy to provide the necessary oxygen to the hair follicles and completely renews the hair fibers thanks to the nutrients it provides.
Benefits of avocado for hair growth
Avocado has a high content of vitamins A, B, C and E, vegetable oils and fatty acids, all of which are capable of allowing hair to grow much faster, stronger and healthier.
- The avocado softens, restores and nourishes the hair, strengthening the hair follicles and thus making the hair grow strong and very healthy.
- It gives silkiness and shines to dry and damaged hair, hydrating each strand of hair from root to tip.
- The avocado avoids that the hair breaks easily or that the tips are opened either by dryness or by the use of heat.
- Your hair will feel much more abundant, healthy, long, silky and with a natural shine.
Avocado Masks for Hair Growth
Avocado and egg to grow hair
- In a container you should place the 1 avocado already peeled and divided into small squares without the seed, then you should crush it completely until it forms a puree.
- Then add the 1 egg yolk and mix well until everything is well incorporated.
- Finally, you should place the mixture on all the hair while doing circular and gentle massages on the scalp; Leave for 30 minutes with a towel on your head.
- Then rinse with plenty of water and repeat twice a week.
Avocado and coconut oil to grow hair
- As in the previous recipe, you should crush the 1 avocado without a shell and without seeds until it forms a puree, then add the 4 tbsp coconut oil and mix it very well until everything is fully incorporated.
- Next, you must place the mixture on all your hair starting at the root and ending at the ends doing massages on the scalp.
- Leave on for 35 minutes and then rinse with plenty of water. Repeat the procedure twice a week.
The avocado seed for hair growth
- In a bowl, you should grate the 1 avocado seed with the smallest part of the grater.
- Then add the 1 tbsp olive oil and mix very well until it is incorporated very well.
- Then place the mixture in the hair covering everything from roots to tips, let it be for 20 minutes.
- Then rinse with plenty of water, repeat the process once a week.
Ripe avocado for hair
- The only thing you have to do is have a 1 super-ripe avocado, with the black skin, it will be so soft that it will not be necessary to crush it.
- Place the avocado in the hair starting at the scalp and ending at the ends.
- Let the avocado be in your hair for 25 minutes, then rinse with plenty of water and repeat the process 2 times a week.